220.127.116.11 introduces a few fixes, but internally we made some major changes toward the next releases, where we are currently building an Ajax console. Some news are:
- From now on, I (Fernando) will take care the entire plugin. Sergei will be attending another starting projects, and we think there is still so much to improve in Statcomm that when we finish with them you won’t even recognize the original plugin.
- Improved safe_ini mode evaluation. That should fix the button migration is disabled when a Statpress table is present.
- Improved error control when Multibyte String Extension is not installed on Apache Server. This problem happens on some installations, displaying an error when a user activates maxmind database. Please see this entry on the forum to understand what is going on.
- Improved running Statcomm behind proxies. Code improvement thanks rogst (See this link)